January 25, 2007

PerPETual Calendar
I am excited to introduce a calendar that I am designing and having printed. The Calendar will be for sale through my web site www.photobysuebird.com. The calendar will feature one year on all breeds and a second year dedicated to my Greyhound photography. The calendar will feature many photos captured over the year of 2006. The calendar will help in many of my fundraising events and will be for sale raising funds for breast cancer research with the PAWS for Charity team.

I'll update you when they will be available.
~sue

1 comment:

Onion said...

Just checked out your photos. SO nice! Wish we were in the same continent as you so I could get snapped. Never mind, will have to content myself with looking at other dogs! Let's see a bull terrier!
Please drop by my blog and say hello, and check out my website too: http://www.oniondog.com
Big licks,
Onion
X