June 30, 2008

WEIM-WONDERFUL!
What goes round and round and round, other than a dog chasing it's tail! my new biz card



All these crazy thunder storms we are having are keeping me in and in front of the computer screen....and it's a good thing, here is a sneak peek of my new biz card coming soon. And althought this template shows it as a square, I assure you it will be round! ALways wanted a round business card! Had a great time designing this one, LOVED photographing this puppy. Keep an eye out for it at local vet clinics and your favorite dog stores.

A heads up that there are lots of new products & options to display your images from your session, coming this summer! Even if you have had your session last year or the year before, give me a shout and I can let you in on the secrets!

Cheers
Sue

No comments: