November 29, 2008

Sneak peek from WAG

I am so excited by the shots today that I had to load up a thank you to all the great dogs that came by WAG for their X-mas photos. As well hats off to their "persons" who let me create some x-mas shots that were a little different than your usual festive furry fotos!

Here is Gaston
(said with a very french accent, at least in my head, HA!) a beautiful Brussel Griffen and my main dude Bizmark! He is the talented dog of his person......Julie Kelly of Chillydogs.






So what's with the "person" thing you say.....go see the movie BOLT. Loved it! Kids loved it! Everything about the movie, is what I see in camera everyday, in all of your dogs eyes.

It was great to see the Greyhounds out for the special day as well! Thanks to Laura Simmerman for staying the day to help educate and inform about the plight of the greyhounds & the local fundraising movement, saving greyhound's lives, giving them forever homes!

Cheers!
Sue

3 comments:

doodledog said...

That shot of Biz is so sweet it makes me want to cry! Super job as always Sue!

Anonymous said...

Love that shot of the Griffon on the box. Awesome!!

Suzanne Bird said...

Thanks Nicole! The griffon's name is awesome! GASTON! HA!
Sue