December 29, 2008

wow.....
here and gone, hard to believe that x-mas has already passed. Crazy how fast this year flew by. This leads me to say thank -you to all the wonderful dogs & their people who invited me inn to capture their spirits.

I am creating a little year in review for the blog & updating some galleries on my web site.

AND...very excited to let you know that I will be a little Jet PAWed (jet lagged i know corny) at the end of January. I am flying into Victoria B.C. January 31st for a week, I look forward to meeting some great western dawgs! There is still room for sessions through out the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so crazy! i just downloaded regina spektor from itunes and had been listening to her earlier when i came to your blog. i have itunes and pandora open (pandora is paused) and suddenly i heard regina and could not for the life of me figure out where it was coming from, ha ha. so random! love the darling pup shot. :-)