April 30, 2007

AHH!! The Spring air!

You know it's spring when the dog's nose gets moving a mile a minute! Had to let you see this shot of Timmie, the famous dog of Timmie Doggie Outfitters in Toronto. We had a great time during Timmie's photo shoot at his local dog park hang out! Timmie's now offers a spa for the papered pouch! If you get a chance to go by you can check out the photo exhibit featuring three of my images.


On a different note I wanted to direct your attention to a link that I have added called "Walking for Veronica". In March I lost a dear friend to a Brain Tumour. Veronica was a close family friend and was only diagnosed a year prior to her death. It was a journey that nor myself my mother or father will ever forget. If there was a day that deserved a good walk in the park it is May 12th at the Ottawa Spring Sprint at Vincent Massey Park. In honour of Veronica, her family has started a blog and foundation in her memory. Their team "walking for Veronica" will be at the Spring Sprint raising money. Please visit their blog to read about Veronica and this great cause. Walking for Veronica

Sue

No comments: