April 24, 2007

Spring Fever!

Well it has been a crazy spring and it continues to get even more busy! March was a great month with a great trip to Vegas for a great workshop with one of the world's top wedding photographers, Bambi Cantrell and the WPPI. I had a blast and refreshed my shooting skills at the same time! I have a list of events that have happened or are about to! Hope to see you there!

Thursday April 19th
Timmie Doggie Outfitters
Toronto Ontario Canada
A great store at 867 Queen St. W. that has now opened a Spa for doggies. For the grand opening, owners Paul and George held a little photo exhibit of four dog photographers. So have a peek and visit the store to check out the photos I have hanging on the walls of the Spa!

Saturday April 28th
Pet Lovers Expo
Merickville Ontario
Come and visit my booth at the Pet Lover's Expo where I will be showcasing my photography and the books that you can have made from your own dog's photo session. Hope to see you there!


Sunday MAY 6
6th Annual Woof and Wags walkathon

What a great day to spend at the arboretum while raising money for a great group. I'll be set up at the event to help B.A.R.K. out for the day. Come by the booth and say hello. See you there!

Stay tuned for events this May!

No comments: