January 25, 2008


A chance to meet & talk!
Bark & Fitz
Sunday January 27th
10-4

Remember this Sunday is the meet n greet where you can come by Bark & Fitz on Richmond Rd in Westboro, near Mountain Equipment co-op and check out some of my new photos hanging on display. We can also chat about any upcoming photo sessions. There is a special in-store booking special for Sunday. Book a Book session and receive an extra 5x5 "brag book" along with the 7x7 hard covered coffee table book. These brag books are a great size for a purse or pocket and give you the ultimate bragging rights about your perfect pet!

Westfest revived!
Included on the walls of Bark and Fitz is this poster I designed that includes all the dogs I photographed for westfest in 2006, I was unable to make it to Westfest in 2007 and so it was a great surprise when owner of Bark and Fitz Ottawa Lynne Grandmaitre reminded me of this file from the 2006 archives. I love the personalities of each dog! I felt it had a touch of spring to it...... and we could use a little of that right now !

Sue

No comments: