January 4, 2008

Welcome 2008!

A very big thank you to all of the clients who made 2007 a fantastic year. It was great to meet so many incredible dogs an owners who's passion for the love of their companions inspires me to capture that special bond every time! I am very lucky to have created a special bond with each of you and I cherish the relationships that we have created despite the loss of our furry friends.

There was some great events including Lick for Life bringing awareness to Lifestream, A Kingston based animal blood bank organization in it's start-up phase. The girls of Paws for Charity were able to raise over $1500 for the Canadian Cancer Society and breast cancer research, a huge thank you to all of the clients who purchased copies of my new 2 year perPETual calendar, with a total of $144 dollars from the sales of the calendar from October to December! Dewey beach was a fantastic trip this year with beautiful weather and lots of waves to swim in! Did I mention that this trip is in October and yes we were swimming! BARK had some great events that we were a part of. This organization does wonderful work helping rescue dogs out of some of the most horrific situations. And they helped me find Chilly, my wacky little terrier.....or so we think is a terrier? This little ball of fire has added a huge element of laughter, love and loyalty that my two girls aged 2 and 5 have cherished. What a wonderful gift to teach children. Future rescue and animal activists for sure!

I really feel so lucky to have met and been a part of capturing memories for the souls who have followed their journey to Rainbow Bridge. Each one of these animals has touched my heart and I have been so privileged to have captured their spirits and keep the memories alive for their special owners.

A year in review is always a huge task and so I'll leave this post with a new start, late in the fall I had the opportunity to capture a new type of client! Harry the CAT! What a stunning little soul! Eyes that rip right through to your heart! Here is a sneak peak of some of the great images we captured of Harry.........

So yes, we are now accepting commissions for our furry feline friends as well!

So my new years resolution...........to blog more frequently. That's for you Aunt Sue! LOL!

Cheers
Suzanne

No comments: