January 21, 2009

Facebook Fan Page



I have many clients that want to be kept posted about upcoming events and great fundraisers. A newsletter is great, however sometimes they get sent to spam and really with blogs and facebook, there are new ways to keep posted on what's going on.

So here is the Facebook Fan Page for the URBAN dog photog, follow the link and become a fan and you will be given updates on new posts about events and fundraisers. You can also follow this blog by clicking on the RSS at the top corner.

Keeping in touch and clients up to date is a little resolution for me this year! So keep me on my toes and by all means, poke me through face book when you don't see a post for a while! HA!

Sue

1 comment:

jennie huettel said...

I am with you...facebook is great to keep in touch with friends!