January 19, 2009

Lil' Flirt




Ahh, William William.....look at those eyes. This little guy brightened up my weekend. I started with Williams mom & dad over a year ago as we started to document William's journey here. And look at him now! 1 year old!

This is a great package I offer as well called 4 one year, Starting with a Maternity session, followed by a newborn, 6 months and 1 year session, we bring the photos together to create an incredible book on your babies first year of life! I think William has become quite savvy with the camera! Cannot wait to see the reaction of Williams mom and dad when I place the book in their hands!

It's best to book in at 7 months to begin this journey. Although much of my clientele knows about my dog photography, I was originally trained as a newspaper photographer, so I offer packages for portrait sessions with people as well.

Looking forward to starting some new baby sessions this year! 2009...crazy!
Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun to do the photo shoot - Sue you are so wonderful to work with - and I love how cute my little man looks!